Wednesday 27 April 2016

Tick Tock...


Any moment I can become a mom! OMG! And I can't even change the nappy! LOL!
I  really enjoy being pregnant and I love my protruding belly ♥  but I also can't wait to meet our baby girl. 
I wonder how our life will look like when she'll join our team ;) 

 Sometimes annoy me when people say to me that I won't get enough sleep, or I will be constantly tired for the first few months, the baby will costs a lot and I won't have time for myself , friends and even my husband.

It all sounds very negative and I refuse to be the person to whom the child is just troublesome duty. We wanted to become a parents, that was our deliberate decision. So I always say: "Yes , my life is going to change but I'm looking forward to that!". :D

So today I'm exactly 38 weeks pregnant and at this stage I wear my hubby's old t-shirts because I can't fit in most of my blouses anymore! 
This week I also started my maternity leave, but I still go to gym where I work to train a bit before that BIG DAY!
Beside that I read books, watch movies, sing and lie on the couch. A lot! Haha!


xoxo
Mags

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, that all will or came already but the best part of it, that you don't mind the lack of sleep or time...once you look at the miracle....your batteries are charged.😍💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that all will or came already but the best part of it, that you don't mind the lack of sleep or time...once you look at the miracle....your batteries are charged.😍💖

    ReplyDelete

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...