Thursday 18 February 2016

Easter is coming!


Well....I know there is a few good weeks to Easter, but when it gets brighter outside I'm starting to think about my favourite holiday and my favourite season - Spring :D 

I love when the Sun is waking me up in the morning ,like today, when the birds are singing outside the window and seagulls shit on my car. Ah..... " What a wonderful woooorld" ♫ ♫ 
The days are getting longer and there is more energy and ideas to implement.

One evening I had the idea to make Easter cards for my family. They were so easy to make, so I decided to share with you that simple concept.




Enjoy! :D


xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...