Friday 11 September 2015

Day 42

I need to admit it,  beach life isn't that easy! It's hard to stay in shape when all that nice Restaurants&Coffee shops surround you! But I do my best to stay fit&healthy :P


Well...maybe that's not the best example of me being healthy, but there need to be balance in life, so after heavy meal and siesta I do one from below:

1. Surf


2. Ride a bicycle


3. Practice Yoga


4. Practice my gymnastic skills :P


5. Do Crossfit

You need to trust me on this one because I don't have any picture, but soon enough I will share with you a video to prove that I'm not bullshitting you :P

xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...