Saturday 6 June 2015

Work Song

Hi guys!

Yesterday was a big day for me! My next dream came true! I went to the studio to record a song!!! 
How cool is that?!!! :D
 I got the voucher for Christmas from my husband,  2 hours vocal experience in a real recording studio. At first I was terrified with that idea because I wasn't sure if I'm good enough for it, but on the other hand, I was very excited to hear how my voice will sound in a studio with professional musical arrangements. 

So when I finally decided on which song I'll sing, I was working hard to sound good when the time comes ;)


Dream BIG! :D

xoxo
Mags

2 comments:

  1. As I told you already.... I am loving it! And if you let me, I will use it for one of my next videos as music background! With all the benefits and references. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Sure! You can use the music as your background to your next video :D Can't for it! :D

      Delete

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...