Tuesday 21 April 2015

Magic happens outside your comfort zone


One day I realized that I'm stuck. Can life offer me something more or this is it? 
We are born, we go to school, we find safe work we don't like, we get married, apply for mortgage to pay it off in the next 35 years (!!!) or less if we are lucky , have kid or two and then watch how they follow the same path.
Well, maybe there is nothing wrong with that and yet almost everyday I have that unshakeable feeling that there has to be something more! I see it through my ''glass ceiling''. It so close and yet so far away!

I watched few inspiring movies, read dozen wise books and thousand articles which said:

You can do anything!
You can be whoever you want!
Follow your passion and live your dream life!

So I asked myself: What would I do to change my life?
Would I dare to risk?
Then I started to wonder: What life I would like to live? What is my boldest dream? Am I brave enough to break that ''glass ceiling'' and step out from the ''safe path''? Am I brave enough to quit my work, sell my stuff and chase my dream with one suitcase? 

I always wanted to live in some nice warm country beside the beach, and since we decided to do that all pieces started to fall into place. It's unbelievable how many things might happen just in one week! Haha! Crazy!

So we are leaving Dublin in the end of July! I'm so excited and scared at the same time but I know this is the right decision, because if not now ,then when?!!!!

xoxo
Mags 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...