Wednesday 24 September 2014

How to turn wounds into wisdom?

Yesterday I realized something. It was so obvious , but I think I was hiding that from myself for a long , long time. I thought that if I would behave in the way that everything is ok, finally it will be ok. But yesterday the truth hit me straight in to my face. 

80% of my free time I spend for personal development. And that's great because I know why I feel the way I do. I know why I'm angry with myself, why I envy ,why I'm anxious or scared or I don't appreciate myself. I've been trying different things and I came so far but still, I don't feel good with myself and that's what make me unhappy inside. 

Few days ago I came across the following article which made me wonder....how I can start to love myself? How I can be polite to myself, more forgiving , and finally appreciate who I really am. 


I had promised myself I will focus more on what's NOW rather than on what WAS and I'll start to practice self love. 
How? I have no bloody idea!!!


picture found in google

xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...