Tuesday 20 May 2014

I'm grateful

Saturday evening. I'm driving my car with my best friend. We are coming back form dinner. Suddenly we pass a house with white fence. It is the very first house that I used to lived when I came to Ireland for the first time 7 years ago! So many memories, so many things changed from that time. I met so many people, I visited so many countries , I found a great job, I got married and I become a mum for two wonderful and cheeky parrots hehe :) I'm grateful for all the things that happened to me in Ireland. I love this country and I can say that Ireland became my second home!

picture found in google
Be grateful for all you have!
xoxo
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...