Tuesday 7 January 2014

Thank you!

I'm always stressed out and I'm worry about the parking space in front of my work.
Recently they build recycling station for xmas trees on that parking and now it's very hard to find parking space , because half of the parking is unavailable :/ So yesterday I went to the car park and I saw there is no single place to squeeze my little blue car. Shit! There was no space on the side road as well, so I decided to wait few minutes and see what happens. Happily one lady was going to leave the spot. Yeah! It was worth to wait :) In the way to the parking meter the very same lady opened her car window and asked me if I want to use her ticket. Hell yeah! :D The ticket was paid till 1 pm which was just perfect because I always park till 1pm :D Happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...