Friday 3 January 2014

Never give up!

I was off today and I had planned this day from Wednesday but something went wrong. Normally after that I would stayed at home all day, cry and feel sorry for myself ,but today I did something opposite which made me very happy and proud :D I tried to not give up and despite the difficulties I saved the day! 
I went to the city centre and I got few cool stuff for myself. Now after Xmas lots of things are on sale. I absolutely love sales!!! :D

One of the things that I bought today were postcards.
A month ago I got involve in postcrossing  http://www.postcrossing.com/  and now I getting postcards and sending them to people from around the wold randomly picked by the system. I think it's a pretty cool idea and you can also make new friends :D I love it! 

picture found in google
Never give up!!!
Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

#17

Journey. That will be a title for the next year starting from today. Last year I asked myself out loud "how my life can change in a ...